This is a handbook designed to help walk Executors through the steps they need to take to close an estate.
- a timeline as to when duties should be completed and
- sample letters to send to banks and insurance companies, etc.
I met Stacy at a presentation she did at the St Albert Library. During her presentation (which was fantastic!) she outlined the things Executors needed to do and more importantly NOT do.
I was recently named the Executor of my mom’s Will so I found the information extremely helpful. I realized I had no idea what it meant to be an Executor.
I recently purchased the Grab and Go inserts and spent some time with my Mom, helping her pull all the information together so I have it readily available when the time comes for me to be her Executor.
If you are an Executor I highly recommend you attending Stacy’s presentations and reading her website blog so you understand what you are getting yourself into. Being an Executor is a huge job.
I also recommend that you consider buying Stacy’s Executor’s Duties Handbook. There is no way I would be able to deal with my mom’s estate without this information! Thank you Stacy for taking the time to create these documents for your clients!
Sharon K ~ St Alberta, AB
Please be advised that:
- All products will be mailed to your shipping address via Canada Post.
- We confirm that the cost of nation-wide shipping has been included in the sale price of each product.
- If you are located outside of Canada, please contact our office directly for further information on the cost of shipping.
- If you have any questions about a product or service offered by our firm, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Terms and Conditions
Click HERE to read.